Bills for water, wastewater and sanitation services are issued monthly. For your convenience, ECUA has several methods customers may use to pay their bills:
You can now opt-in to receive email notification when your bill is ready to be viewed online at Emerald Coast Utilities Authority’s (ECUA) Click2Gov web site, on the same day that it is generated by our billing system. The Click2Gov web application, generally available to customers 24 hours a day, provides real-time access to your utility billing account information via the Internet.
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
If your water service needs to be restored; please read the following;
As an ECUA customer, you understand that it is your responsibility to have the residence ready to receive water with all faucets, including washing machines and ice makers, turned off, or that someone should be present when the water service is turned on.
As an ECUA customer, you agree that the service location is ready to receive water service.
As an ECUA customer, you agree to hold the ECUA harmless and not responsible for any damages that may occur as a result of water being turned on at the requested service location, with or without your presence.
Budget Billing Criteria:
1. There shall be a minimum of 12 months previous service by the ECUA to the customer at the location where the Budget Billing Plan is to be implemented.
2. The Budget Billing Plan will be calculated based on the total bill charges over the last 12 months and divided by 11. The budget payment will be made monthly until the settle-up month.
3. The customer shall have no cut-offs due to non-payment over the last twelve months.
4. The account balance must be paid in full to initiate the Budget Billing Plan.
Budget Billing Rules
1. Normal collection procedures shall be applicable if a customer fails to make a payment or to have sufficient funds available for the monthly budget payment. Customers may be removed from the budget billing plan for failure to make current payments; the plan may not be reinstated for one year thereafter.
2. If service is terminated to a customer that is on the Budget Billing Plan, the customer shall be removed from the plan and the entire outstanding amount shall be due and payable.
3. The monthly Budget Billing amount may be adjusted at the option of the ECUA prior to the settlement month if the customer’s bill increases substantially.
4. The customer may elect to terminate the Budget Billing Plan at any time by notifying the ECUA and by paying the entire outstanding balance on the account. Budget Billing may not be reinstated for one year thereafter.
5. The annual settle up month will be October; deferred balances will be due immediately and deferred credits will apply to the account for future bills.
6. The Budget Billing Plan will automatically continue from review period to review period unless terminated by either party.
7. Rates are subject to change without prior notice based on ECUA Board action.
8. ECUA, at its discretion, reserves the right to terminate (remove) the customer from the Budget Billing Plan.
ECUA customers now have the option of paying their bills by phone or via the internet. For a minimal charge, this option is a service and a convenience that allows customers to make payments for their ECUA bill up to $500.00. A one-time payment can be made by ACH, credit card or debit card with a Visa or Master Card logo. It’s easy and convenient! For participants, there are no more checks to write, no envelopes to mail, and no postage to pay! Phone payments may be made by calling 1-855-329-0911, a convenience fee of $1.45 applies for using this service and will be charge to your bank, credit card or debit card account.
P. O. Box 18870
Pensacola, FL 32523-8870
Payment of bills, application for new service, transfer of service and deposits may be made in person at Ellyson Industrial Park ECUA Customer Service Office. Drive-thru service is available for your convenience.
Payment of bills, made in the form of checks or money orders, may be placed in the Ellyson Industrial Park office deposit box. Cash should not be placed in the night deposit box; ECUA is not responsible for cash payments placed in the deposit boxes. Payments placed in the deposit boxes during operating hours will be credited to the customer's account on the following business day.
The Pre-Authorized Checking (PAC) Program is a method which allows for the automatic transfer of funds from your bank account to pay your bill. As an Emerald Coast Utilities Authority customer, you are invited to use our PAC for making your payments the easy, hassle-free way. Just complete the authorization agreement (a copy is available for download below). Please complete the form, attach a voided check, and return it with your next payment or deliver it to our Customer Service location. Your PAC account will be setup and you will begin to enjoy the convenience of Pre-Authorized Checking two billing cycles after signing up. Of course, information about your bill will still be mailed to you, and your account will not be drafted until the PAC date shown on your bill. It doesn't get any easier than this!
The PAC Program works well with the Budget Billing Plan, which allows residential customers to pay their ECUA bill at a similar amount each month, based on a monthly average of the previous year’s water usage.
Effective October 1, 2015, ECUA customers may make current bill payments at any of the Hancock Whitney Bank branches listed below:
The tellers at these locations will be able to take payments made with cash, check, or money order. However, you must have your bill stub and you must be paying a current bill.