ECUA Citizens' Advisory Committee meetings are usually held on the third Tuesday of the month. The ECUA Board meetings are on the Tuesday of the week following the committee meeting; however, schedules are subject to change in order to accommodate legal holidays.
Meetings are held in the ECUA Board Room, 9255 Sturdevant Street, Ellyson Industrial Park, unless otherwise specified. For meeting confirmation, Ms. Amanda Miller, Administrative Coordinator, may be reached by email* or by calling 850 476-5110 ext. 3302.
ECUA's Citizen Advisory Committee and Board meetings are archived and can be reviewed on the ECUA website or on the ECUA YouTube Channel.
Pursuant to the U.S. Americans with Disabilities Act, the ECUA will make reasonable modifications for access to ECUA services, programs, and activities by any qualified individual with a disability. Please call (850) 476-5110 (voice callers) and 1-800-955-8771 (TDD) for further information. Requests must be made at least 48 hours in advance of the event in order to allow the ECUA sufficient time to provide the requested accessibility.
*Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact ECUA by phone or in writing.
1. Please complete and submit a Speaker’s Registration Form to the ECUA meeting staff attendant and wait to be recognized by the Chairman.
2. If your presentation involves the use of ECUA’s computer system, that presentation must be provided to ECUA’s Information Technology (IT) Department prior to utilization at the meeting to ensure it is free of any virus/malware.
3. Presentations are limited to five minutes.
4. The Chairman may extend the time allowed if the Chairman determines an extension is necessary in order to allow sufficient time for a presentation. In this event, all persons addressing the same issue shall be allowed a similar extension of time.
5. If a large number of persons have indicated their desire to speak, the Chairman may reduce the time allowed for presentations in order to avoid unduly prolonging the meeting.
6. Presentations are limited to agenda items or other issues related to ECUA.
7. Comments of a personal nature concerning any individual or comments or actions which are disruptive will not be permitted.
*Please pardon our progress as we transition to a new Meeting & Agenda software, which we hope will provide easier access and transparency. During this process, we will maintain elements of our former page format to ensure all information is available.
To view the agenda along with the video, including timestamps, please click on the HTML Agenda format. To view the video only, click on the Video icon.
2021 CALENDAR REGULAR BOARD MEETINGS
(Meetings are on Tuesdays at 3:00 p.m., unless otherwise noted)
Organizational Board November 16 - 2:45 p.m.
2021 CALENDAR CITIZENS' ADVISORY COMMITTEE MEETINGS
Meetings are on Tuesdays at 3:00 p.m., unless otherwise noted