ECUA is committed to our visitors’ and employees’ well-being and continues to observe CDC guidelines regarding COVID-19. All attendees at the ECUA Board Room will be required to wear a face mask. For those who do not have their own, one will be available at the meeting.
A REGULAR MEETING OF THE
CITIZENS’ ADVISORY COMMITTEE
TUESDAY, MARCH 16, 2021 3:00 p.m.
ECUA BOARD ROOM
ELLYSON INDUSTRIAL PARK
9255 STURDEVANT STREET
PENSACOLA, FLORIDA 32514
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. INVOCATION AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
C. ADOPTION OF AGENDA
D. OPEN FORUM
Discussion of Graphics on the EAST TANK – 205 East Cervantes Street, Pensacola, FL
E. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Regular Citizens’ Advisory Committee Meeting of January 19, 2021
F. Adoption of General Resolution No. GR21-16
A GENERAL RESOLUTION TO AUTHORIZE AN INCREASE IN ENGINEERING SERVICES BY MOTT MACDONALD GROUP IN THE AMOUNT OF $49,760.70, FOR DESIGN EFFORTS RELATED TO ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS MODIFICATIONS AND UPGRADES AT BLUE ANGEL TARGET LIFT STATION, LS 379.
G. Adoption of General Resolution No. GR21-17
A GENERAL RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING A CHANGE ORDER FOR CIP PROJECT CS318T – INNERARITY ISLAND SEWER EXPANSION AND PAYMENT FROM THE APPROPRIATE LINE ITEM IN THE OPERATING BUDGET.
H. INFORMATIONAL REPORTS
(1) Water Production Report – December 2020
(2) Water Production Report – January 2021
(3) Water Reclamation Report – December 2020
(4) Water Reclamation Report – January 2021
I. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
J. NEW BUSINESS
K. COMMITTEE COMMUNICATIONS
L. OPEN FORUM
The next regular meeting of the ECUA Citizens’ Advisory Committee is scheduled for: Tuesday, April 20, 2021, at 3:00 p.m.
Any person who decides to appeal any decision made by ECUA with respect to any matter considered at this meeting or hearing will need a record of the proceedings thereof. Since ECUA does not make verbatim records of its proceedings, such person may need to independently secure such a record, which should include the testimony and evidence on which the appeal is to be based.
Pursuant to the U.S. Americans with Disabilities Act, the ECUA will make reasonable modifications for access to ECUA services, programs and activities by any qualified individual with a disability. Please call (850) 476-5110 (voice callers) or 1-800-955-8771 (TDD) for further information. Requests must be made at least 48 hours in advance of the event in order to allow the ECUA sufficient time to provide the requested accessibility.
GUIDELINES FOR OPEN FORUM
1. Please complete and submit a Speaker’s Registration Form to the ECUA meeting staff attendant and wait to be recognized by the Chairman.
2. If your presentation involves the use of ECUA’s computer system, that presentation must be provided to ECUA’s Information Technology (IT) Department at least one day in advance of the meeting to ensure it is free of any virus/malware.
3. Presentations are limited to five minutes.
4. The Chairman may extend the time allowed if the Chairman determines an extension is necessary in order to allow sufficient time for a presentation. In this event, all persons addressing the same issue shall be allowed a similar extension of time.
5. If a large number of persons have indicated their desire to speak, the Chairman may reduce the time allowed for presentations in order to avoid unduly prolonging the meeting.
6. Presentations are limited to agenda items or other issues related to ECUA.
7. Comments of a personal nature concerning any individual or comments or actions which are disruptive will not be permitted.